Fredericksburg, Virginia Criminal Defense and Family Law Lawyers Pursue Justice for Clients and Protect Virginia Families
Ardent advocates in DUI, traffic offense, personal injury and family law cases
Whether your freedom is at stake because you are facing criminal charges, you’ve been seriously injured in an accident, you are facing the loss of your driver’s license because of pending DUI charges, or you are facing stressful family law issues, Woodbridge, Coleman & Green, P.C. Attorneys at Law has the experience and solid reputation you need. We aggressively pursue just, fair outcomes for all our clients.
We are always ready for trial
Backed by more than 2 decades of combined experience and a strong commitment to providing the best representation possible, our approach is always tailored to client needs. We provide the responsive attention, methodical preparation for trial and aggressive defense that you want when your future is at stake for a broad range of matters:
- Criminal law. From domestic assaults and larceny to murder, we thoroughly investigate every case, interviewing witnesses and visiting crime scenes. We know that witnesses may lie on the stand, that crime scenes can be compromised and that police officers can make mistakes. We challenge the prosecution to prove its case while seeking to eliminate or reduce any potential sentence. Our extensive criminal law experience also provides us with crucial insight into the plea negotiations process, further enabling us to effectively defend your rights.
- DUI. Virginia takes driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol seriously and imposes stringent consequences. Even first-time offenders are required to purchase and install an ignition interlock device if convicted. Additionally, because Virginia has adopted an implied consent law, just by driving on its roads you have consented to be tested and cannot refuse without consequences.
- Traffic offenses. Out-of-state drivers and even many local motorists are caught unaware when they find out Virginia treats some traffic offenses, such as reckless driving and driving on the suspended list, as Class 1 misdemeanors, which results in a criminal record if convicted. You need a skilled attorney who knows the traffic statues inside and out to protect your future.
- Personal injury. From automobile accident cases to wrongful death cases, we can handle even the toughest and most complex personal injury matters. We have top experts, including trauma and accident reconstruction analysts, deliver compelling testimony at trial to help jurors understand the cause and extent of your injuries. Also, our skilled negotiators can guide settlements with insurance companies to potentially increase your personal injury settlement.
- Divorce, child custody, visitation & support. When parents are divorcing, issues of equitable distribution, spousal support, child custody, visitation and support are paramount. We help you understand how the decisions you make regarding the distribution of your property and the type of child custody you choose can affect your future. We help you mediate an equitable divorce settlement and fair child support and child custody arrangements best suited for you and your children.
Consult skilled Fredericksburg, VA attorneys for help with your legal matter
Schedule your initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys today by calling 540-369-3868, Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or contacting us online. Woodbridge, Coleman & Green, P.C. Attorneys at Law is conveniently located in downtown Fredericksburg, VA. The office is easily accessible via public transportation, with a nearby bus stop and free parking. We serve clients throughout the city of Fredericksburg and Caroline, Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George, Prince William, Fairfax, Culpeper, Westmoreland and Hanover counties.