Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorneys Committed to Helping Individuals and Families in Fredericksburg, VA and the Surrounding Area
Dynamic legal team handles criminal defense, personal injury, DUI, traffic offense and family law cases
With more than two decades of combined experience, the legal team at Woodbridge & Coleman, P.C. Attorneys at Law provides exceptional legal services to families and individuals in Fredericksburg, VA and the surrounding communities. With our multidisciplinary approach, we are able to strategize complete solutions to pursue the best results possible whether you are facing criminal, DUI or traffic charges, are injured because of another’s negligence, or need help with your divorce, child custody, or other domestic matters.
Strong advocacy backed by decades of experience and personalized attention
Treating each case as unique, our lawyers tailor our approach to each client’s needs while diligently preparing for trial. Our willingness and readiness to take our clients’ cases to court gives us an advantage from the negotiation table to the courtroom as we doggedly advocate for your rights and pursue the most favorable outcome possible.
Most legal matters are complex and require the assistance of a lawyer who can successfully guide you through uncertain times and ensure a swift solution to your legal issues. The key for the attorneys at Woodbridge & Coleman is to listen to our clients – to identify your legal goals and ease your fears about your future while navigating with you through the Virginia legal system. You can expect the following when you work with us:
- Experience and commitment. With decades of experience and commitment to the law, our skilled litigators determinedly advocate for your rights and seek the most favorable outcome both in and out of the courtroom. Knowledgeable about the latest statutes, we are constitutionally driven and believe in ardently pursuing justice for our clients protecting and preserving the ideals inherent in the Constitution, and protecting your assets and your family.
- Personal attention. Our attorneys attentively listen to your concerns, clearly explain our legal strategies, regularly keep you updated about your case, and promptly respond to your questions. We treat each client and case individually and always look for innovative strategies to complex problems.
- Strong reputation. We have earned an outstanding reputation within the legal community, and our assertive trial tactics have brought us an equally compelling reputation as formidable opponents in the courtroom.
- Effective mediation. Our meticulous trial preparation and thorough investigation of each case give us an edge not only at trial, but also when negotiating before trial. Mediation can reduce the time and cost associated with resolving legal issues, and puts the decisions in your hands.
Quality representation for criminal defense, divorce, child custody and many other matters
The criminal defense and family law lawyers at Woodbridge & Coleman, P.C. Attorneys at Law also have extensive experience handling DUI, traffic offense, personal injury and family law cases. We can help you with:
- Criminal law. From misdemeanors to felonies, we protect rights and vigorously defend those accused of violent crimes, drug charges, weapons charges and property crimes. We also help convicted felons pursue gun rights restoration for such activities as hunting.
- DUI. Whether you are a first-time or repeat DUI offender, we thoroughly investigate your case and work to get the best result possible. We also help with license restoration for those deemed habitual offenders under the now-defunct law.
- Traffic offenses. From reckless driving to driving while on the suspended list, we fight the charges to avoid a criminal record for both out-of-state drivers and local motorists.
- Personal injury. When you are injured because of another’s negligence, we provide the ardent representation you need in and out of the courtroom to help you get the maximum compensation possible.
- Divorce. We will provide personalized advice regarding your divorce, whether it is contested or uncontested, and guide you through these uncertain times to ensure a swift and cost-effective solution for your divorce issues.
- Child custody, visitation & support. We know that these are the most important issues a parent faces during your separation or divorce and offer the strong advocacy you need to protect your parental rights.
Contact reliable, experienced Fredericksburg, VA trial attorneys
Call Woodbridge & Coleman, P.C. Attorneys at Law at 540-373-5300 today or contact us online to schedule your consultation. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Conveniently located in downtown Fredericksburg, VA within blocks of the circuit and district courthouses, we serve clients throughout the city of Fredericksburg and Caroline, Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George, Prince William, Fairfax, Culpeper, Westmoreland and Hanover counties.